In this must read book, Joe Sesso shares the top tips and secrets of real estate giants from the webinar series Secrets of Top Selling Agents. Barbara Corcoran, Dave Liniger, Gary Keller, Chris Smith, and others tell you exactly what you need to do to be a top selling agent!
Each chapter includes advice and tips from a different real estate superstar. In the Secrets of Top Selling Agents you will learn how:
- Barbara Corcoran turned her real estate business into an international brand.
- A devastating illness forced Dave Liniger to rethink his life and change his perspective on the business.
- Gary Keller and Jay Papasan focus on the one thing to achieve success.
- Katie Lance leverages social media to bring the real estate industry into the twenty-first century.
- Chris Smith discovered how you can increase your GCI by 50 percent.
- Jay Baer created the concept of “youtility.”
- Jimmy Mackin manages multitasking and reaching the elusive “Inbox Zero.”
- Other real estate professionals have adapted to today’s challenges.
These titans of the industry will change the way you approach your real estate business.
About the Author
As a national speaker for Homes.com and other major real estate search sites, Joe Sesso has spoken to more than thirty-five thousand real estate professionals in forty-nine states about the secrets to real estate success. His unique background makes him an expert on sales techniques.
Sesso began in the industry as a real estate investor where he invented a unique foreclosure system that helped him accumulate a multi-million dollar personal portfolio. During that time he authored The Foreclosure Revolution, which predicted the American housing crisis in the late 2000s. Sesso is currently the national speaker and sales director for Homes.com.
Sesso is a member of the National Speakers Association and Toastmasters International, and has been a REALTOR® for seventeen years. Sesso received his bachelor’s degree and MBA from Indiana University and his master’s degree in global management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University.