The official guide from NAR to assist consumers with the home buying process!
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Guide to Home Buying outlines the process of purchasing a home with special focus on issues that concern first time buyers. It presents a variety of options for buyers to consider during each step of the buying transaction, and provides consumers with as complete a picture of the process as possible so they can make the best decisions with their real estate professionals for their needs.
This one-of-a-kind resource gives consumers all of the practical and insightful information needed to find the ideal home and get it at a great price. It features useful checklists and guidelines, and provides practical advice on everything from mortgage and financing alternatives to picking a great location to negotiating with sellers. It includes:
• Choosing a home that fits a buyer's life and family
• Picking the right mortgage product
• Making offers that sellers can't refuse
• Handling appraisals, inspections, title policies, and insurance
• Dealing with homeowner associations and management companies
• Doing the final walk-through and closing
Written by Blanche Evans, an industry expert and editor of Realty Times, the Internet's largest independent real estate news service.
Buy copies for you and all of your clients and potential clients today!