Cross-Cultural Selling for Dummies: Teaches readers how to increase sales to people from different cultures such as Hispanics, Asians, African Americans, Middle Easterners and others. In this popular book you will learn to:
- Build trusting relationships with multicultural clients.
- Understanding how culturally-based beliefs can affect a transaction.
- Negotiate with people who are born hagglers.
- Identify the different motivators of multicultural customers.
- Effectively closing cross-cultural sales.
About the Author:
Michael "Soon" Lee, DBA, CRS, GRI, has been a real estate broker for over thirty years and has taught tens of thousands of agents around the world about how to develop an endless stream of new clients, to become a world class negotiators and to defend their commissions against increasing downward pressures. Dr. Lee is the author of eight books and hundreds of real estate articles and uses his systems to get his clients to pay him 120% more than other agents in his area.